Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Of Blood and Glory!




It’s probably too early in my blog’s age to have made my own GLOG Hack. Do I care? Nope~ So say hello to:


Of Blood and Glory!




Inspirations are!
Arnold K at Goblinpunch
Vayra over at the Mad Queen’s Court
Basically everyone else over on the OSR Discord!


Note! There’s not a lot of setting stuff in this. That’s on purpose! Taking a que from Vayra, I’m planning on making setting ‘books’, each with their own classes and setting. Though I mean setting in the idea of ‘stuff to give the GM to put a setting together’. I plan on posting a introductory post  to one later this week as well!

As for what that setting’s theme is going to be..? Well. I’m a big fan of the souls game, and the very first one, Demon Souls, is overshadowed by the games that followed it. So, I’m going to make a setting inspired by it, with a little dash of some other stuff I like. My Corruption Rules are going to play a pretty important role in the setting as well.


2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of rewarding varying amounts of EXP for each NPC that benefits from a quest.

    Probably leads to this gameplay where you're rewarded by embedding yourself in organizations and working for a higher purpose than getting rich off loot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete